Open File Backup Software
Complete open file data protection
Our Open File Backup Software is a backup agent for Open Files for Windows and NetWare and solves the principal challenge facing storage managers — backup of open files, backup of locked files, backup of files in-use, etc.. — and assures complete backup of all files. Skipped files backup becomes a problem of the past.
Every day you are asked to perform data backups to protect mission-critical data in the event of a system failure or disaster while making data and applications available to users uninterrupted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Now you can.
Open File Manager is enterprise-class software that enables your backup application to back up open files, ensuring business continuity and protection of mission-critical data. It is a reliable, easy-to-use, disk-level open file solution that is cost-effective and scalable from workstations to servers.
Open File Manager provides licenses for Microsoft Windows® and Novell NetWare® environments. Its rich feature set helps IT professionals automate backup of open files through system-wide volume synchronization, improve application availability and lower operating costs. It seamlessly works with leading backup software, including EMC/LEGATO NetWorker, Computer Associates BrightStor ARCserve, VERITAS Backup Exec and NetBackup, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, Hewlett-Packard Data Protector and many more. View the complete list of supported backup software.
Open File Manager has three license levels -- Enterprise Server, Server, and Workstation -- based on the operating system of the targeted machine.
- Ensure business continuity and protection of mission-critical data
- Improve application availability and lower operating costs
- Avoid incomplete backups and eliminate backups with corrupted open file data
- Standardize on one solution to back up open files across your enterprise
- Increase Application Availability
- Protect Mission-Critical Data
- Ensure Relational Data Integrity
- Cross-Platform Operating System Support
- Windows 64-Bit Server System Support
- Supports Leading Backup Software
- Broad Business Application Support
- Scaleable Architecture
- Non-Intrusive Operations
- Supports Microsoft and Novell Cluster Server Technology
- Supports Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service Framework
- Optional Windows NetBIOS Connection and Communication
- Fast Open File Database Replication
Click here to view the features & benefits of Open File Manager
Click here to view the license level that is most appropriate for your server.
Click here to view the complete list of supported backup software.