Increased Overall System Performance
Simultaneously create two or more identical backup tapes in real-time.
Increased Data Availability
Recover valuable data even if one tape becomes lost, stolen or damaged.
Verify restored data automatically comparing tape contents. Either copy can be used independently for recovery.
Full fault tolerance protection with user configurable disaster recovery options.
Plug & Play Compatibility
Seen by the host as a single tape/library. Platform independent providing 100% transparent operation to all backup management software, no special drivers required.
Easy Media Management
Insert a mirror set of tape cartridges in any order.
Manage operations and event logging remotely via optional Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Set operating mode and offline operations locally via the front panel operator console.
Operating Modes Include:
- Mirroring – simplify disaster recovery plans by writing the same data to two drives simultaneously.
- Four specific mirroring options.
- Two Disaster Recovery Options
- Fault Tolerant Mode
- Pass-thru – direct access of individual drives within the array.
- Serverless Tape Copy, Copy/Verify and Verify Only – offline high speed media duplication including standalone tape drives and tape libraries.
The basic TM Series tape mirroring system lets you create two copies of your data in the time it takes to make a single copy.
The Multi-tape TM Series tape mirroring system enables you to create two, three, four or five copies of your data in the time it takes to make a single copy.
Unylogix's virtual storage tape backup solutions complement existing tape technologies, tape autoloaders, and tape libraries. These virtual tape library storage solutions are based on Fourth Generation Tape RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Drives) ASIC technology also known as RAIT(Redundant Array of Independent Tapes), to provide the highest tape performance, backup/restore automation, and fault tolerant data protection! Different Library Mirroring configurations provide up to 4 times the performance of a single drive with unlimited flexibility and scalability.
These Tape Library Mirroring series provide high data availability and performance, and can mirror up to 5 tape libraries or autoloaders.
- TM-L Series - Single Tape Library Mirroring solution
- TM-LM Series - Multiple Tape Autoloader Mirroring solution and Multiple Tape Library Mirroring solution